|Name||QLab Pro 4 3 4 TNT.zip|
|Created on||2018-11-07 03:04:08|
|Files||QLab Pro 4 3 4 TNT.zip (13.60 MB)|
QLab Pro 4.3.4
A powerful and user-friendly show controller for your Mac that enables you to create rich multimedia designs for various live performances and installations
QLab is a streamlined and intuitive macOS application that provides the required tools and features to create complex designs that can bring your audio and video content to life.
Versatile and user-oriented show control
QLab’s user-oriented interface helps you design and handle your multimedia content from within a smooth-running and personalizeable workspace that allows you to manage audio, video, MIDI, OCS and more.
QLab comes with numerous building blocks, also known as “cues”, that can help you design your stunning multimedia performance with just a few mouse clicks. Once you dragged and dropped your files you can start adding commands to fade in and fade out the volume, animate videoclips and apply various video and audio effects.
User-definable scripts and numerous video and audio effects
After getting familiar with the basics, you can step up your game and become a power user by using complex features like scripting, multi-projector edge blending, video corner pinning and audio localization. What is more, you can build multi-computer designs and send commands to multiple QLab systems connected to the same local network.
When you are happy with your Cue List, you can give it a try and hit the “Go” button to preview your show. Thanks to the Warnings panel you can check your list and view all encountered issues.
Support for Blackmagic device input, as well as various types of video surfaces and a host of other similarly powerful tools
QLab comes with support for 48 output and 24 input audio channels, intuitive audio waveform editing, customizable playback rate with pitch adjustment, video and audio faders, animation tools, Matrix mixer, audio and video effects, Syphon integration, keystone correction and corner pinning.
You can also overlay titles, use live video input from various devices, including Blackmagic devices, handle multiple video surfaces, apply fade curves, slice files, use markers and use external video effects.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit
Web Site: http://figure53.com/qlab/
What’s New in QLab Pro 4.3.4
- Timeline groups that have a prewait will now load to the correct time when clicking inside the timeline.
- Tiles in the Light Dashboard will now be refreshed correctly if a section of tiles has been collapsed.
- The AppleScript command to safe sort light cue commands now works.
- The Record Cue Sequence window will now work when using independent cue list windows.
- Video cues will now use the levels set in their Cue Template when setting a new target and setting default levels.
- The “duck by” level and MIDI Trigger Byte 1 stepper interface now work properly when batch editing multiple cues.
- Fancypasting audio effects to multiple cues now works.
- Improved batch adjustment of audio/video rate.
- An issue that could cause QLab to crash when quitting the application.
- The popover window for choosing light definitions is now wider and supports scrolling horizontally.
- QLab now draws integrated fade curves on top of waveforms in the timeline view.
- Timeline view now supports more workspacelevel hotkeys: Pause All, Resume All, Pause/Resume Selected.
- AppleScript property “parent list” for cues, which returns the parent cue list (or cue cart) that contains the cue.
- A warning label to the “Logs” tab of the Status window, to make it clear if the MIDI and OSC inputs or controls are currently disabled in the workspace.